So today we will teach you how to send photos as document in WhatsApp whether it is Android or desktop. We have shared images on WhatsApp many times but its quality falls in it. Because of which we become very worried, how to correct it, then WhatsApp gives us an option of documents, using which we can send our image as a document so that its quality will not be down.
We will tell you two ways. So that you can send images as documents.
The first method is for Android users and the second method is for Desktop users.
How To Make ppt On Phone (click here)
Method 1 for Android users
How To Send Photos As Document In WhatsApp on Android
- First of all you have to download WhatsApp application from Google Play Store.
- Now you have to open your WhatsApp. If you are not logged in then log in
- Now open the chat in which you want to send the image.
- Now click on the attachment Button given below, which is shown in the picture below.
- And select the option Documents which you can see in the picture below.
- Now you click on Browse other docs button given above.
- Now you will see three douts on the top left side, click on it. Where is the three dots? And how does it look? You can see this in this picture.
- Now you will be seeing many options. In that click on 2nd option Images.
- Now select the folder where you have placed the image. which you want to sent.
- Now find and select the image you want to send.
- As soon as you select the image, a pop-up box like this will appear in front of you, which you can see below. Click on Send button to send the image.
How To Send Photos As Document In WhatsApp on Desktop
To send the image on desktop, you have to go to your browser and type WhatsApp web. And you will come to the website of WhatsApp where you will see a QR code which you will have to scan from your android.
- Open your WhatsApp and in the top right corner you will see three dots button, click on it.
- After clicking on three dots, you will see some options, in that click on 3rd option linked devices.
- After clicking on linked devices, another screen will appear in front of you, confirm it again by clicking on Link a device.
- A pop-up will appear in front of you as soon as you click on linked devices. Select the option with use mobile data.
Note: Now scan the QR code which is displayed on your desktop or laptop.
- Click on the attachment button which you can see in the picture below.
- And now you select your image which you want to send.
- Now click on the open button below.
And Your Photos or picture send as document format Successfully.
So today we learned How To Send Photos As Document In WhatsApp, whether it is Android or Desktop, because nowadays people like photos in good quality, but some people could not send them, then they can send by following the steps mentioned above.
So how did you like our How To Send Photos As Document In WhatsApp article, if you have any question, then you can ask in the comment box, we will surely reply to you. If you like our article, then tell us by commenting in the comment box below.